Now you can make the real French macarons easily!
French macarons have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix.
- OUH LA LA : Easy to prepare. Make a French meringue with 2 egg whites and 2 spoons of sugar. Add our mix. Food into a nice macaron batter and pipe the macarons. For more description, check the step by step videos on this page.
- ONE MACARON BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF FILLINGS : Did you know that the flavor comes only form the filling and not the shells? Check our ganache recipes and fillings for your home made macarons.
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No additives or preservatives - No added flavor (because we don't need to) - Naturally gluten free - Make 20 macarons (40 shells)
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : to bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen.
Ingredients for about 40 shells, so about 20 macarons. 15 min preparation - 20 min baking
- 1 baking mix for Macarons My French Recipe
- Granulated sugar (Included in your mix!)
- 2 egg whites (65g)
- Filling for the shells
Material you will need:
- Silicone spatula.
- Plain pastry tip.
- Pastry bags.
- Or you can find the plain pastry tip, 2 pastry bags, and the Macaron baking mix in our Macaron baking kit.
- Sheet pan coated with parchment paper.
How to use your French macaron baking mix
In a medium bowl, pour the egg whites and a pinch of salt. With an electric beater, beat at medium speed. When the whites begin to foam, add the granulated sugar and increase the speed. When you have a glossy texture (3/4 min), add the baking mix.
With a spatula, take the batter from the bottom to the top, making ribbons until it is smooth.
Preheat your oven to 300 ° F.
Use a big oven plate coated with parchment paper.
Garnish a pastry bag with a plain tip and the macarons batter. Make small, regular dots on your plate.
Let your macarons rest in a dry room during 15 min.
Bake 17 to 20 minutes.
Let it cool down completely before unsticking the macaron shells.